Hypnosis allows you to use your own underlying (or sub-conscious) knowledge and resources to resolve your problems. In very broad terms, it is a way of bypassing the critical part of your mind - the part which limits your abilities or undermines your confidence by saying 'I'd like to but I can't'. It is effective in dealing with problems of all kinds, including habit control, (e.g. smoking, nail
biting), stress, self-esteem, lack of confidence, phobias, lack of motivation.
Hypnotherapy is not ‘mind control’, and will not involve anything that makes you feel silly or uncomfortable. In fact, the idea behind hypnotherapy is to give you back the control that you have lost, and which is causing your problem or symptoms.
You can find out more by visiting my personal website or by booking a free information session with me.
Book Your Appointment
Call Debbie Waller on 01977 678593 (9 am to 9 pm)
- Information session – free
- Therapy (1st session 1½ - 2 hours, then 1 hour) £65 per session,
- 4 sessions paid for in advance £230
- Smoking Programme: (2 sessions, plus CD and support material) £150
- Couples discount - available to two adults living at the same address booking quit smoking appointments together - total for both £270
You can pay by cash or cheque at the time of your appointment, or bank transfer before your appointment
If you prefer to pay by credit card or PayPal account, simply click on the button below.